- Cajun-style, cayenne pepper based hot sauce with coarse-ground black pepper. Very robust, very flavorful!
- Medium heat level (30,000 – 40,000 Scoville Heat Units)
- Vintage, distressed, 1890’s apothecary-style label adds “spook factor”
- Bottle is topped with a scrap of hand-stained “burial cloth”
- HalloweenHotSauce.com hang tag doubles as a bloody “toe-tag” prop!
- Handmade cedar coffin is stuffed with “mausoleum moss” and novelty maggots
- Great Halloween decoration or gift.
- Fun anytime for a hot sauce collector or as a unique, creepy novelty item.
It’s best on: Chicken wings, burgers, rice dishes, casseroles, eggs, tacos, fajitas, chicken, fried fish, french fries
Bottle Specs: 5 oz. – 6 3/4″ tall x 2″ wide
Coffin specs: 8 3/4″ long x 4 3/4″ wide x 3 1/4″ tall handmade from 1/2″ rough cedar