- Coarse, habanero pepper based hot sauce with crushed red pepper flakes. Very hearty and flavorful with a burn that keeps smoldering.
- Hot heat level (100,000 – 350,000 Scoville Heat Units)
- Vintage, distressed, 1890’s apothecary-style label adds “spook factor”
- Bottle is topped with a scrap of hand-stained “burial cloth”
- HalloweenHotSauce.com hang tag doubles as a bloody “toe-tag” prop!
- Handmade cedar coffin is stuffed with “mausoleum moss” and novelty maggots
- Great Halloween decoration or gift.
- Fun anytime for a hot sauce collector or as a unique, creepy novelty item.
It’s best on: Casseroles, rice dishes, chili, chicken wings, burgers, eggs, tacos, fajitas, spaghetti, pizza, fried fish, french fries
Bottle Specs: 5 oz. – 6 3/4″ tall x 2″ wide
Coffin specs: 8 3/4″ long x 4 3/4″ wide x 3 1/4″ tall handmade from 1/2″ rough cedar