- Coarse, habanero pepper based hot sauce with crushed red pepper flakes. Very hearty and flavorful with a burn that keeps smoldering.
- Hot heat level (100,000 – 350,000 Scoville Heat Units)
- Vintage, distressed, 1890’s apothecary-style label adds “spook factor”
- Bottle is topped with a scrap of hand-stained “burial cloth”
- HalloweenHotSauce.com hang tag doubles as a bloody “toe-tag” prop!
- Great Halloween decoration or gift.
- Fun anytime for a hot sauce collector or as a unique, creepy novelty item.
It’s best on: Casseroles, rice dishes, chili, chicken wings, burgers, eggs, tacos, fajitas, spaghetti, pizza, fried fish, french fries
Bottle Specs: 5 oz. – 6 3/4″ tall x 2″ wide