What's So Great About Halloween Hot Sauce?
Not just for Halloween, Halloween Hot Sauce products have TONS of robust flavor and just the right level of heat. Like moss on a mausoleum, Halloween Hot Sauce products will quickly grow on you. You’ll want to use them on everything you eat…every day!
Halloween Hot Sauce products are NOT re-labeled, generic, “buy-in-bulk” sauces! Each of our hot sauces come from our own, tried-and-true, homemade recipes.
- You’ll find that many hot sauce companies sell generic, run-of-the-mill, “buy-in-bulk” hot sauces that they attach their own cutesy labels to and call it their own. That’s not the case with Halloween Hot Sauce! Our hot sauce recipes are our own, created in our own kitchens and enjoyed by friends, family and customers for over 15 years.
Our hot sauces are excellent! REALLY!
- Of course you would expect the owner of Halloween Hot Sauce to say that our sauces are good but many of our customers are repeat customers who believe that Halloween Hot Sauce is the best hot sauce they’ve ever tasted.
- At Halloween Hot Sauce, OUR FOCUS IS, ALWAYS HAS BEEN, AND ALWAYS WILL BE ON FLAVOR! Sure our hot sauces come in cool, creepy bottles with vintage, apothecary labels in coffins with mausoleum moss and a novelty maggots…but the packaging is certainly not the only reason to buy Halloween Hot Sauce. One taste of the hot sauce inside and we KNOW you’ll agree!
Halloween Hot Sauce may be the most flavorful hot sauce you will ever taste!
- I know that’s a bold statement to make but we truly believe it! We use jalapeno, cayenne and habanero peppers, vinegar, salt and LOTS of garlic, basil, herbs and spices. The sauce is brought to a boil and then slow-simmered to allow the flavor of the spices to completely permeate the sauce. The results are a thick, robust, flavor-rich hot sauce that's a sharp contrast to those watery hot sauces that we’ve had to get used to over the years.
Our sauces are hot…but not TOO hot.
- A quality hot sauce should enhance the flavor of the food you put it on, not cover it up in a blast of tastebud-searing heat. Sure, our sauces have a formidable heat level (I like to call it a “manageable” heat level) but the thick, bold, robust flavor of our sauces will be the main reason why you’ll crave it on everything you eat, each and every day!
Halloween Hot Sauce products are vegan, contain only all-natural ingredients and contain no preservatives.
- Halloween Hot Sauce products consist of peppers, vinegar, salt and spices. That’s it! There are no artificial ingredients, animal products or preservatives. Furthermore, the natural acidity of our products make them impervious to spoilage. You may choose to refrigerate open bottles if you like but that is purely optional.
Halloween Hot Sauce products contain no thickeners.
- Halloween Hot Sauce products are naturally coarse, robust and thick. We slow-simmer our sauces which allows the flavor-rich herbs and spices to absorb some of the liquid.
All Halloween Hot Sauce coffins are handmade by ME, Victor “The Undertaker” Ives!
- Each and every coffin sold is personally handmade by me, Victor “The Undertaker”, in my workshop (I lovingly call it Moonlit Hill Mortuary and Cemetery) on Moonlit Lane in Acworth, GA. My skills creating hot sauces far outweigh my woodworking skills but the quality of my coffins has been improving steadily over the past 10 years. Each coffin is handmade from 1/2″ rough cut cedar. All joints are glued and nailed. The edges are quickly sanded to minimize splinters but still maintain that rustic, rough look. Each coffin comes with two strong hinges and a brass, swing-arm clasp to keep it closed. I’m very proud of these little beauties. You’ll be proud to own one too! When placing an order for a coffin, ask me to autograph it. I’ll be flattered and will happily oblige.
If you have questions or comments about ANYTHING you’ve seen above, please Contact Me.
Victor “The Undertaker” Ives